Malowia is a newly-built guesthouse and the only tourist accommodation available in the village of Paunangisu in North Efate. In local language 'malowia' means good or nice place.
The guesthouse is set in beautiful tropical gardens just moments from the beach, with safe swimming, stunning views of offshore islands and amazing sunsets. It offers clean, comfortable accommodation; fresh, organic local food; running water and basic solar power. Situated, as it is, on the edge of the village, it's also a unique opportunity to experience traditional Vanuatu life.
- Two bedrooms: one with a double bed and a bunk bed, and one with a double and a single bed (can sleep a total of 7)
- Baby cot and extra mattresses available
- Basic solar power, sufficient for lights and small appliances
- Running water, safe to drink
- Inside bathroom with cold water shower and toilet (pour flush)
- Fully screened doors and windows
- Kitchenette with basic utensils
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Indoor sitting room area
- Shaded outdoor veranda
- Outside laundry tub and wash line
The daily rate includes a complimentary tropical breakfast, and lunch and dinners, made from fresh local ingredients, are available.