Sea Spray Charters
Sea Spray a 43 foot Cruising Trimaran operates short duration “Harbour Sails” and “Half day Sail and Snorkel” tours. Also Sunset Cruises also available on request. Cruises leave from the Sea Wall next to the Ladies markets. Bookings through Coongoola Cruise Office (South Pacific Cruises) Main street next to Paris shopping.
The boat leaves the Sea Wall at allocated times during the day depending on bookings.
The vessel sails very well and most days the course is over to the main wharf on the western side of Irriki Island.
Sea Spray Charters, Three Hour sail and Snorkel Trip
• The boat leaves the seawall behind the Govant building and Paris shopping and Coongoola Cruise office at 9.00am and 1.00pm.
• The boat returns to the seawall by 12.00 and 4.00 to 4.30 p.m.
• The price does not include transfers so clients should make their way down to the Coongoola office prior to going to the seawall 15 minutes prior to departure times. Transfers can be arranged if required.
• Subject to weather conditions the boat will sail to our private snorkeling area at Pango Cove, here some of the best coral in the Harbour and Mele Bay area is found.
• Snorkeling gear will be provided but if clients have their own they should bring it along.
• Guests should bring sun block and a towel.
• Morning or Afternoon tea and coffee and Tropical fruits will be provided.
• Depending on wind the boat may sail or motor sail to or from the snorkeling site.
• Maximum number for cruise 25 pax
Guests wishing to go on a sunset Cruise should book well in advance as we only do SunSet Cruises on Request. Usually the sail is to through the harbour entrance to the placid waters of Mele Bay which has an un interrupted view to the west where some spectacular Sunsets can be seen. Tasty Morsel Snacks and a complimentary drink are included in the cruise and groups can be catered for.