Karngo Road Market & Eco Tours
Karngo Local Village is located in the south East coast of Efate island, in the area called Forary. This local village has only 3 households and living has been a struggle, for the small number of families living there, over the decades. Several years ago, the provincial government helped the community and especially the women get into minor scale business activities, which have blossomed to money earning activities from cruise tourism projects and other opportunities. Karngo village connects visitors and tourists to the villagers, their wonderful hospitality and simple way of life. Welcome to our humble homes! Tour options and sites are plentiful from local gardens, medicinal plants, forests to track down the giant bush ropes, WW2 relics, bird sites, King of the forest, island feast and more.
Cruise ship tourists and car rental guests:
- 30 Minutes Drive from the City to Tour Site, and 30 Minutes Drive From Tour Site Back To City.
- Approximately The Visitors will Spend 1 Hours To Go Thru The Activities. It’s Not About a Swimming Or Having site Of The Islands. But It’s About The Community Life Style And The Real Experience Of Our Local People Do Things.
1.Local String Band Music Welcome You
2. Tour Highlight: National Flag Demonstration (We will Brief About The History Of The Nation)
3.Coconut House Demonstration
4.Visit The World War 2 Remainings.
5.Visit The Medical Local Garden
6.Visit The Pre-School + Hear The Children Singing
7.Visit The Giant Bush Rope.
8.Visit The Indigenous Species
9.Including Free Local Refreshment
- Transport Fare: 150AUD return (Groups)
- Entry Fees: 35AUD Adults. 20AUD Kids Under 12 Years.
Call Max to book or for more information on +678 5928270.