Teouma Rd, 2nd Lagoon
PO Box 3236
The best value wedding in the south pacific! Our Wedding package is designed to cater to the individual so that your special day exceeds all your expectations. Let us take care of every detail and we will ensure it is a perfect romantic island wedding like no other.
Tropical weddings are full of romance, magic and memories and we believe we have one of the best (and certainly best value) wedding packages in the South Pacific.
Our Wedding Package includes:
• Meeting with the wedding co-ordinator
• Lodging of documentation
• Wedding licence and official registration fees
• Minister or Celebrant fees (weekend fees apply)
• Ceremony location within the grounds of our beautiful Sunset Bungalows.
• Tropical decoration of ceremony area including floral archway
• Bottle of bubbly for toasting
• Chef’s wedding celebration lunch/dinner for two in a romantic setting (Decorated table with 3-courses and a cocktail)
• Island bouquet for the Bride and Buttonhole for the Groom
• Tropical wedding cake for two
• With our compliments, a room upgrade (subject to availability at time of check-in), and a bottle of sparkling wine and fresh flowers in your room on arrival
We can also arrange any special requests you may have including Hair and Makeup bookings, Photography and Video packages, Spa packages, pedicures and manicures, attendants' bouquets and buttonholes, floral crowns, traditional string band at the ceremony or anything else.
A Bit about Us
We are a small, intimate resort of 19 rooms located on the lagoons edge, less than 10 minutes from town, and you can't help to get to know our fabulous staff while you’re here. There's a word in the local language Bislama, "wan-tok" - it literally translates as "one-talk" and means the extended family. For a couple on their own who wish to get married or renew their vows, Sunset is a perfect venue, and even if you don’t have your own family with you to help celebrate, you will have your new family and of course new friends made during your stay. Being an adults-only resort; chances are you'll meet some like-minded travellers.
And, if you are bringing family and friends, what better place to hold your wedding where you can book out the whole resort and enjoy a holiday at the same time. At Sunset we don't offer five-star luxury but four-star quality, value and service - 'affordable indulgence', if you like. Apart from our accommodation, first-class facilities and excellent restaurant we encourage guests to experience the 'real' Vanuatu by sharing our local knowledge on the best places to shop, dine, and things to see and do.
Drop us a line and get to know us a bit more and we really do look forward to welcoming you to our friendly part of the Pacific.
Lukim yu! (See you soon)
The Team at Sunset!